•The information we collect and how we use it;
• Your rights to access or update your personally identifiable information;
• Your right to opt-out of receiving communications from us; and
• Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against
the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our website collects two kinds of information from you: (1) personal information that you submit to us; and (2) non-personal information, such as the pages you visited on our website and your IP address. To learn how to opt-out of receiving further information from Raypak, see the section marked "CHOICE" below.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use personally identifiable information about you when you submit feedback, questions, product ideas, or requests for information about Raypak's products and services. We may request your name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. Raypak may collect and store the information you choose to provide us to send you information about Raypak from time to time.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
A cookie is a piece of data placed on your hard drive when you visit our site. Cookies help us track traffic to our website, helping us identify what parts of our website interest visitors most. In order to give you customized content, we may link cookie information with personally identifiable information but such information expires at the end of each visit to the site.
a. Referrers, IP Addresses, and Environmental Variables
Raypak may also collect information through "referrers," IP addresses, and various environmental variables. A "referrer" is information the web browser passes along to the Raypak web server that references the URL from which you came. An "IP Address" is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. An "environmental variable" may include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our website, the type of web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address or the website you left to visit our website, the pages you visit while at our site, and the Internet address of the website you then visit. Raypak may collect IP Address information in order to administer our website and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Information Sharing
We may share very limited personal information with third parties or other parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your information in this manner, please see the "CHOICE" section below. Raypak also reserves the right to disclose your personal and non-personal information if Raypak reasonably believes it is required to do so by law, to protect Raypak or to protect the rights of another user, to reduce the risk of credit or other kind of fraud, or to comply with a court order.
Raypak may also share your personally and non-personally identifiable information with third parties that help manage our website, databases, order fulfillment, and shipping, as well as with our third party affiliates, partners, sponsors, and distributors.
4. Third Party Links
Raypak provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
• You may set your browser to: (1) inform you when cookies are being set before a cookie is stored; (2) not accept cookies at all; and (3) erase all cookies from your hard drive. However, if you choose to reject or erase cookies, your ability to navigate this website may be limited or even prevented.
• You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, we will be unable to respond to your inquiries.
• If you do not want us to share your information with third parties, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you would like to opt-out of receiving further information from us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail and reference "Remove" on the subject line.
• If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided to Raypak, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
SPECIAL POLICY WITH REGARD TO CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Our website is not targeted to children under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly ask for, collect, or use personally identifiable information from any child under the age of thirteen.
We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control.