Raypak’s XTherm product packs everything you need into one cabinet – a vertical heat exchanger, ultra-high efficiency (up to 97%), a heater pumping package, easy-to-understand diagnostics, low emissions, even a built-in multi-unit controller. The result is a pool heater that is practically plug-and-play.
|Full Input BTUH
|Indoor Stack Dia.
- 97% Thermal Efficiency at Full Rate.
- Positive vent pressure, Condensing Appliance. Cat IV Vent Required.
- Bronze Headers with Cupro-Nickel Finned-Tube Primary Heat Exchanger. 316L Stainless Steel Condensing Heat Exchanger. ASME Section IV constructed and stamped, National Board registered.
- CSA Low-Lead certified, less than 0.25% Lead.
- Certified to ANSI Z21.56.
- Minimum Continuous Inlet Water Temperature: 50°F.
- Maximum Setpoint: 106°F.
- On/Off Operation with Soft Start.
- VERSA IC® Control Package with color touchscreen display.
- Status Display Lights.
- Cascade control of up to 4 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics with History, English, no codes.
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
- All models indoor/outdoor construction.
- Engineered with precisely matched system components.
- 100% Factory Fire Tested.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring. Tough, rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.).
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Integral Combustion Air Filter (MERV8).
- External injection pump (shipped loose).
- Quiet Operation.
- Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- BACNet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, N2 Metasys (B-85)
- Lonworks (B-86)
- Centrotherm® Polypropylene Vent Adapter (D-33)
- Alarm with 4” Bell (E-5)
- Low Water Cutoff (F-10)
- Condensate treatment kit (Z-12)