Time-honored technologies unite with cutting-edge advancements in Raypak’s MVB modulating vertical pool heater. Small space is no longer a problem, and our compact design fits through a 32” door opening to make it the perfect choice for those hard-to-reach retrofit projects. The MVB is built to last, from the structural steel base to the stainless steel flue wrapper. The built-in VERSA IC® Integrated Control platform precisely tracks the heating load to eliminate costly overshooting. The category I venting reduces the installed cost by using existing cat I venting or chimney.
||Full Input in (BTUH)
|| Flue Dia.
| H-Style Bypass
|| None (Field-Suplied)
- 85% Thermal Efficiency at Full Rate.
- Negative vent pressure, Non-condensing Appliance. Cat I Vent Required.
- Bronze headers with Cupro-Nickel finned tube heat exchanger standard. ASME Section IV constructed and stamped, National Board registered.
- CSA Low-Lead certified, less than 0.25% Lead.
- Certified to ANSI Z21.56.
- Minimum Continuous Inlet Water Temperature: 50°F.
- Maximum Setpoint: 106°F.
- On/Off Operation with Soft Start.
- VERSA IC® Control Package with LCD Display.
- Status Display Lights.
- Cascade control of up to 4 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics Center with History, English, no codes.
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
- All models indoor/outdoor construction.
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Engineered with precisely matched system components.
- Smallest installed footprint (5.4 square feet) design fits tight spaces and easily replaces larger boilers.
- 100% Factory Fire Tested.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring. Tough, rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 2,000 ft.).
- No boiler condensate drain required (proprietary design)
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Integral Combustion Air Filter (MERV8).
- Multiple Pump Outputs – Boiler Pump, System Pump.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation.
- Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- The standard external bypass uses a user adjustable valve to adjust bypass flow and achieve cold-water protection.
- All units available without an external bypass (cold-water protection provided in the field).
- The Cold-Water Run option provides electronic control of a variable-speed pump to continuously adjust bypass flow, achieving real-time cold-water protection.
- BACNet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, N2 Metasys (B-85)
- Lonworks (B-86)
- Alarm with 4” Bell (E-5)
- Low Water Cutoff (F-10)
- Cold Water Run
- Condensate Neutralizer (Z-12)