wall hung boilers bring proven technology to the residential market in a seamlessly smooth product only offered by Raypak.
is as good for you as it is for the environment. The non-polluting burner is one of the few residential designs that is based on successful commercial boilers that can operate without the necessity of replaceable air filters.
A burner that will not clog with dust and airborne particulates during normal operation is inherently more reliable and trouble free than any other design.
|Full Input in BTUH
|Net I=B=R Rating BTUH
- Electronic Direct Spark Ignition.
- All models CSA certified, for indoor installation only.
- Bottom water connections - allow side by side installation.
- Built-in three-speed non-ferrous pump.
- Modulating gas valve and burner, up to 4:1 turndown.
- Certified under SCAQMD rule 1146.2, meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- On-board diagnostic.
- Built-in outdoor reset control logic. Requires optional outdoor air sensor.
- Cabinet completely encloses all controls and wiring.
- Tough rust-resistant enamel finish.
- May be vented using field-supplied CPVC, or stainless. Factory-supplied concentric venting is available using polypropylene/aluminum or aluminum vent components.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. without changing components. De-rate applies above 2,000 ft.
- Remote Control REC08
- Condensate Neutralizer (Z-12)