Although it is possible to convert almost any Hi Delta® unit from natural gas to propane, it does take some time. Certain facilities are required to be able to switch from their primary fuel to a backup fuel immediately when conditions demand it. The patented "FlexGas®" system allows the unit to be plumbed to BOTH fuels,switching from operation on one fuel to the other with the turn of a key-- without shutting down the unit at all!
|Full Input in BTUH
|# of Stages
- All models Indoor/Outdoor certified.
- 85% Efficiency.
- CAT I vertical venting, CAT III sidewall venting. No extractor needed for up to 70ft on room air.
- Patented burner “security blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation/start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature.
- Cast-iron headers with copper finned tube heat exchanger standard. Brass headers and cupro-nickel tubes available as options. AB 1953 compliant.
- Ducted combustion air ready. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- VERSA IC® Control Package with LCD Display.
- Status Display Lights.
- Cascade control of up to 4 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics Center with History, English, no codes.
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.