EconoPak® Atmospheric Water Heaters Design simplicity, quality materials and meticulous craftsmanship have earned Raypak a rock-solid reputation for reliability. While others busily design cost out of their products, Raypak has continued to engineer dependability. Features like thermal shock-proof heat exchangers with floating return headers are standard. Burners are made from high quality stainless steel alloy that won't corrode or warp. All metal surfaces are rust protected. Every detail is designed to extend product life. Every detail improves dependability. Every detail matters.
| Model ||Full Input in BTUH |
| Flue Dia. |
| WH-0090 || 90,000 || 6" |
| WH-0135 || 135,000 || 8" |
| WH-0195 || 180,000 || 8" |
Hotel / Motel
Nursing HomeExceptional Reliability
The Raypak design utilizes high velocity water flow through the heat exchanger, virtually eliminating the formation of scale and corrosion found in other types of water heaters.Service and Maintenance Ease
Maintenance and service of the Raypak water heater are made easy through the easy access to controls and heat exchangers. The water heaters are designed to reduce down time necessary to perform these tasks.Convenience of Installation
The light weight and low mass make the Raypak water heater the most versatile source of hot water for your laundry needs. Suitable for replacement, retrofit and new installations, Raypak is your only choice.
- Glass-lined, cast-iron headers with copper finned tube heat exchangers. AB 1953 compliant.
- Factory mounted and wired stainless steel pump (Piping by others).
- Super Fast Recovery - Consistent 140°F water delivery, even during peak demand times.
- High Efficiency - Up to 82% thermal efficiency.
- Long Service Life (Four times longer than average tank-type heaters).
- Compact - Fits in small equipment rooms.
- On/Off firing.
- Easy start-up and low maintenance.
- Backed by a twenty-year limited warranty.
- Indoor construction