Although it is possible to convert almost any Hi Delta® unit from natural gas to propane, it does take time. Certain facilities are required to be able to switch from their primary fuel to a backup fuel immediately when conditions demand. The patented "FlexGas®" system allows the unit to be plumbed for BOTH fuels, switching from operation from one fuel to the other with the turn of a key -- without shutting down the unit at all!
|Full Input in BTUH
- All models Indoor/Outdoor certified.
- 84% Efficiency. Cat I venting.
- 2-Stage Operation.
- Patented burner "security blanket" enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation/start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature.
- Cast-iron headers with copper finned tube heat exchanger. Brass headers and cupro-nickel tubes available as options. AB 1953 compliant.
- Sidewall venting capable. No extractor needed for most applications.
- Ducted combustion air ready. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- VERSA IC® Control Package with LCD Display.
- Status Display Lights.
- Cascade control of up to 4 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics Center with History, English, no codes.
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. m Meets all Low NOx regulations.