Available Firing Modes
|Model Number ||Full Input in |
| Flue Dia. |
|H-181 ||181,000 |
| 6" |
| 7" |
(2-Stage) has input 375,000 BTUH
- Cast-iron Headers with Copper Finned Tube Heat Exchanger.
Single bank, straight through design delivers lowest pressure drop. Integral fins have ten times the heat transfer surface of plain tubes
- 82% efficiency, CAT I venting
- Corrosion Resistant Steel
Fittings are brush galvanized against rust. Heat shields are corrosion-resistant steel. Jacket has Polytuf powder coat finish
- 24-Volt Controls
Are totally enclosed for protection. Door is easily removed for inspection and service
- Floating Return Header
Immunizes heat exchanger to thermal shock
- Tube Sheet and “O” Ring Construction
Eliminates the repair and maintenance problems associated with rolling tubes directly into a casting
- Electronic Controller with outdoor reset varies the setpoint as the air temperature changes.
- Interlocking Refractory Panels
Sealed corners reduce radiation losses
- NOx emissions under 55 PPM (40ng/j). Consult local emissions requirements prior to ordering.
- Stainless Steel Burners
Maintain precise combustion at all firing rates, burn quietly and won’t clog or corrode
- Slide-out Burner Tray
Allows easy inspection and service
- Spark-to-Pilot Ignition
The most dependable ignition method available
- Available for Natural Gas Only.