Time-honored technologies unite with cutting-edge advancements in Raypak’s MVB modulating vertical boiler. Small space is no longer a problem, and our compact design fits through a 32” door opening to make it the perfect choice for those hard-to-reach retrofit projects. The MVB is built to last, from the structural steel base to the stainless steel flue wrapper. The built-in VERSA IC® Integrated Control platform precisely tracks the heating load to eliminate costly overshooting, and the 7:1 turndown ensures high efficiency throughout the firing rate and actually increases efficiency during part load, right when you want it.
|Full Input in BTUH
- 86.2% Thermal Efficiency at Full Rate; Up to 88.4% at Part Load.
- Positive vent pressure, Condensing Appliance. Cat IV Vent Required.
- Cast-Iron Headers with Copper Finned-Tube Heat Exchanger standard. Brass Headers and Cupro-Nickel tubes available as options. ASME Section IV constructed and stamped, National Board registered.
- CSA Low-Lead certified, less than 0.25% Lead.
- Certified to ANSI Z21.13.
- Minimum Inlet Water Temperature: 120°F.
- Maximum Operable Outlet Water Temperature: 235°F.
- Electronic Modulation, up to 7:1 Turndown.
- VERSA IC® Control Package with Built-In Outdoor Reset Function and LCD Display, Including System Sensor, Indirect Sensor & Indirect Supply Sensor.
- Status Display Lights.
- Cascade Control of up to 4 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics Center with History, English, no codes.
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485).
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (Setpoint or Direct Drive).
- All models indoor/outdoor construction.
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.
- Engineered with precisely matched system components.
- Smallest installed footprint (5.4 square feet) design fits tight spaces and easily replaces larger boilers.
- 100% Factory Fire Tested.
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring. Tough, rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 2,000 ft.).
- No boiler condensate drain required (proprietary design)
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Integral Combustion Air Filter (MERV8).
- Multiple Pump Outputs – Boiler Pump, System Pump, Indirect Pump.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation.
- Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- Outdoor air Sensor (B-32)
- BACNet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, N2 Metasys (B-85)
- Lonworks (B-86)
- Alarm with 4” Bell (E-5)
- Low Water Cutoff (F-10)
- Cold Water Start (not for potable water systems)
- Cold Water Run
- Condensate Neutralizer (Z-12)