Although it is possible to convert almost
any Hi Delta® unit from natural gas to propane, it does take some time.
Certain facilities are required to be able to switch from their primary
fuel to a backup fuel immediately when conditions demand it. The
patented "FlexGas®" system allows the unit to be plumbed to BOTH fuels,
switching from operation on one fuel to the other with the turn of a key
-- without shutting down the unit at all!
|Full Input in BTUH
- All models Indoor/Outdoor certified.
- 85% Efficiency.
- CAT I vertical venting, CAT III sidewall venting. No extractor needed for up to 70ft on room air.
- Patented burner “security
blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation/start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature.
- Cast-iron headers with copper
finned tube heat exchanger standard. Brass headers and cupro-nickel
tubes available as options. AB 1953 compliant.
- Ducted combustion air ready. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- Status display and on-board diagnostic center, English, no codes.
- Certified under SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. Meets all Low NOx regulations.