Raypak is pleased to offer a wall mount, modulating, fire-tube heating boiler for commercial and residential. All models of XPakFT® operate with extremely low NOx emissions, turndown of up to 10:1 and when mounted over the wall have virtually no installed footprint providing all the flexibility you’ve come to expect from Raypak.
| Model Number
|Full Input in BTUH
- 95% AFUE (96% TE - 398A).
- All stainless steel construction.
- ASME-certified firetube heat exchanger with National Board approval.
- VERSA IC® operating control with LCD display and outdoor reset function, capable of controlling up 4 boilers.
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- Meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 for 2012.
- Indoor construction only.
- Direct vent capable.
- Acceptable cat IV vent materials: PVC/CPVC, stainless steel, Duravent® polypropylene.
- Compatible with Building Management Systems using 0-10VDC input or Modbus RTU.
- Optional Z-12 Condensate Neutralizer kit treats acidic condensate onsite.
- BACnet or LonWorks interfaces available with optional external controller.