||Full Input in BTUH
| Flue Dia.
Hotel / Motel
The Raypak design utilizes high velocity water flow through the heat exchanger virtually eliminating the formation of scale and corrosion found in other types of water heaters.
Service and Maintenance Ease
Maintenance and service of the Raypak water heater are made easy through the easy access to controls and heat exchangers. The water heaters were designed to reduce down time necessary to perform these tasks.
Convenience of Installation
The light weight, low mass and options in indoor or outdoor construction make the Raypak water heater the most versatile source of hot water for your laundry needs. Suitable for replacement, retrofit and new installations, Raypak is the choice.
- Glass-lined cast-iron headers with copper finned tube heat exchanger.
- Factory mounted and wired stainless steel pump (Piping by others).
- Super Fast Recovery - Consistent 140°F water delivery, even during peak demand times.
- High Efficiency - Up to 82% thermal efficiency.
- Long Service Life (Four times longer than average tank-type heaters).
- Compact - Fits in small equipment rooms.
- On/off firing.
- Indoor and outdoor models available.
- Easy start-up and low maintenance.
- Backed by a twenty-year limited warranty.