||Full Input in
| Flue Dia.
*Propane input is 94% of stated value.Available Firing Modes
||Mechanical modulation, setpoint 110F-170F
- Rugged All-Brass Headers
Resist corrosion, and are easily removed for inspection or service. AB 1953 compliant.
- Brass Headers with Copper Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Single bank, straight through design delivers lowest pressure drop. Integral fins have ten times the heat transfer surface of plain tubes.
- Indoor or Outdoor Installation.
- Gas-lined Cast-iron Headers and Cupro-nickel Tubes Available as Options.
- Corrosion Resistant Steel
Fittings are brush galvanized against rust. Heat shields are corrosion-resistant steel. Jacket has Polytuf powder coat finish
- 24-Volt Controls
Are totally enclosed for protection. Door is easily removed for inspection and service.
- Floating Return Header
Immunizes heat exchanger to thermal shock.
- Tube Sheet and “O” Ring Construction
Eliminates the repair and maintenance problems associated with rolling tubes directly into a casting.
- Interlocking Refractory Panels
Sealed corners reduce radiation losses.
- Stainless Steel Burners
Maintain precise combustion at all firing rates, burn quietly and won’t clog or corrode.
- Slide-out Burner Tray
Allows easy inspection and service.
- Spark-to-Pilot Ignition
The most dependable ignition method available.
- Available for Natural Gas or Propane.