Under ASME section IV part HLW rules, an ASME-compliant tank is required when the total system volume exceeds 120 gallons, or when the total heating capacity exceeds 200,000 BTUH.
When properly selected and installed, these tanks can provide 80% draw without appreciable temperature decrease in a single-temperature application.
- Available in 80, 115 and 175-gallon sizes.
- 150 PSIG maximum working pressure
- ASME stamped
- Two magnesium anodes included
- Glass-lined steel jacketed
- Insulated with rigid foam to R12.9, meets ASHRAE 90.1
- 2 NPT connections for heater piping and tank outlet
- Ports for T&P valve, tankstat, thermometer, and drain valve